Guest Speaker: Ed Tate, CSP
The Story Finder: How to Create New Stories in Minutes!
"You are either remarkable or invisible."
- Seth Godin, author of the book Purple Cow
Most presentations are invisible, boring and forgettable. They lack original material. If it's not the PowerPoint Parade (one forgettable slide after another), it's the Data Dump (one mind-numbing statistic after another). The only statistic people care about during this type of presentation is when will it end!
In this session, you will:
- Discover how to be remarkable with your own content
- Hear and diagnose Ed's award-winning remarkable stories
- Practice Ed's 4 Elements of Effective Story Telling
- Create new material immediately, using a proven story creation framework
- Always have new material no matter how often you present to the same
- Learn 15 different ways to creatively introduce your ideas
- Build confidence
- Have lots of fun in this interactive accelerated learning program
- Create your own original stories and separate yourself from the crowd
- Break your presentation routine
- Connect immediately with any audience at anytime
- Re-examine, re-energize and strengthen your existing presentations
- Close more business
- Make your presentations remarkable and memorable
- Uncover humor
- Be the one that your prospects and clients look forward to seeing again and again!
Ed Tate is an award-winning international keynote speaker, trainer, author, executive, and motivational movie star. Worldwide he is known as “The Speaker Who Energizes, Educates and Entertains.” To date, he has spoken professionally in 50 states, 25 countries and on five continents.
Ed won the “American Idol of Public Speaking”; becoming the 2000 World Champion of Public Speaking – Toastmasters International’s most prestigious speaking award among its 352,000+ Global members.
In 2008, Ed earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation by the National Speakers Association, It is the speaking profession's international measure of professional platform skill. It is an honor bestowed on slightly more than 12% of its members.
Ed’s success in business has spanned more than two decades. For 14 years, he was a successful national account executive selling over $500 million in products and services to corporations and entrepreneurs throughout the United States. He co-created two business units that produced over $1.25 billion in revenue.
Since 1998, Ed has been principal of Ed Tate & Associates, LLC, a professional development firm that provides keynote and endnote presentations and workshops, as well as in-person and do-it-yourself tools and expertise on Winning High-Stakes Business Presentations: How to Sell Products, Services and Yourself!
8 a.m. registration
8:30 a.m. buffet breakfast
8:45 a.m. program begins