The Gala will go on in spite of COVID-19!
Please join the Minnesota chapter in our traditional year-end celebration! While we can’t be together in person for fellowship, food, and fun, we can adapt and get together virtually.
The purpose of the Gala has historically been to acknowledge the outgoing board, introduce the incoming board, and to celebrate the award recipients. In that spirit, the Gala will go on as planned, in a modified way, and will be held virtually via Zoom from 6pm – 8pm.
We will enjoy live music performed by our very own Tim Eggebraaten while we gather virtually to acknowledge, celebrate, and look ahead.
- Recognize the 2019/20 board and individuals who contributed their time and talents to the chapter
- Introduce the incoming 2020/21 board
- Award presentations
- Chapter Member of the Year Award
- Newcomer Impact Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Next Level Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mark LeBlanc Award
- Minnesota Speaker Hall of Fame Award
Also, you will have an opportunity to win $100 Amazon gift cards throughout the event!
Hope you can join us!