Guest Speaker: Michelle Villalobos
Retreats to Riches: How to Design, Fill & Profit from Small Events
In this program, Michelle will share with you a surprisingly simple and different approach to driving income and delivering impact through transformational small events.
Here’s a hint: creating a great event isn’t enough, you must also build a “big back end” to drive Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) after the event!
Once you understand how to do this and create stability for the long term, you’ll have the opportunity to create more freedom, fortune, fulfillment and FUN in your business!
- How just 4 small retreats a year can easily generate an additional 6 figures in revenue to your business
- The #1 thing that every retreat MUST have, without exception (and most people don’t know about)
- 3 specific things you must know about your target audience to ensure that your retreat is compelling for them
- 7 no-cost marketing strategies to fill your retreats
- The key 2 elements of a “big back end” that will give you stability and freedom
- You’ll also see case studies and examples of successful retreat models from a wide variety of industries including wellness, business, marketing and personal development
Michelle Villalobos, AKA: The Superstar Activator, helps Superstar speakers, authors, coaches, consultants and other expert entrepreneurs build and grow sustainable, lifestyle-friendly, impact-driven businesses.
She discovered the retreats business model during a particularly challenging time in her life and within 14 months, quadrupled her business, was able to hire support for the first time, and freed herself up enough to take a 1 year road trip around the USA.
Since then she and her team have focused on mastering how to market, fill and deliver retreats, and share what they’ve learned with clients.
5 p.m. registration
5:30 p.m. buffet dinner
5:45 a.m. program begins