Hello! This is Liz Uram. I want to personally invite you to a FREE lunch! And… strategy session. I am super excited for the opportunity to serve as the NSA-MN Chapter President for the 2019/2020 year that begins July 1st. But, this is YOUR chapter, and I want to give you the opportunity to share your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions for making the most out of your membership.
The agenda for the session is as follows…
11:30am – 12pm Enjoy a delicious free lunch from Panera
12pm – 1:45pm Round table strategic planning. We will use the Start, Stop, and Continue format to facilitate discussion in each of the following categories. What should we start doing? What should we stop doing? What should we continue doing? We will break into small groups to discuss each category and then rotate. Everyone will have an opportunity to share their ideas on each topic. Discussions may include, but are not limited to, the questions listed below.
- Membership - how can the chapter best serve the CSP’s and Legacy Members? How can we highlight the talent we have in our chapter? How can we support the members of the Speaker Academy so they can become professional members?
- Meetings – in addition to our great guest speakers, how can we make the meetings more valuable to you? Thoughts on how much time is spent on announcements, networking, breaks, etc?
- Special Events – Summer Social, Holiday Party, and Gala – do you attend? Why or why not?
- Workshops – what topics are you interested in?
- Communication – social media, newsletter – do we communicate enough? Too much? Too little?
1:45pm – 2:30pm Large group discussion and next steps
I hope you can join us! This is YOUR chapter – make the most of it!
Questions? Can’t make it but want to share your ideas? Contact Liz Uram, incoming Chapter President – (612) 961-9801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: time frames for discussion are approximate and is subject to change.