NSA-MN Members Only Workshop
A bazillion extreme ways to use video DURING your speeches
Your speech doesn’t JUST have to be you talking. That’s why Brian Walter, CSP CPAE
with Extreme Meetings will show NSA Minnesota members and visitors a bazillion (okay, more like scads) of compelling formats for featuring messaging, humor, execs, client highlights, and key points with in-speech video. Brian will play actual “I-can-totally-steal-that-right-away” samples from his own client video work. He will also showcase demos of unique formats from other video-savvy NSA speakers.
You will learn how to…
- Turn crappy video into creative video
- Obtain and feature powerful TV commercials
- Legally use movie clips
- Create custom cartoon-style animation
- Produce mock newscasts
- Star in low-budget or high-budget videos paid for by the client
- Work with actors to boost your onscreen impact
Three Surprising Facts
- Crappy video can look good when you make it smaller
- You can make money legally using film clips in your speeches
- Embedding videos means you aren’t at the mercy of sucky hotel wifi
This was originally a CSP-only session developed by Brian specifically for NSA’s Influence national convention. But now all NSA Minnesota members and attendees can experience this high-level content.
Brian Walter, CSP, CPAE runs a business called Extreme Meetings. He is a communications consultant, multi-media writer and video producer, and speaker. Brian has been a broadcast advertising director, marketing director, communications manager, management trainer, freelance copywriter, adjunct college professor, and (briefly) a telephone survey operator. Sorry about that last one. And…he’s NSA’s national President.