NSA-MN Members Only Workshop
Presented by Russ Riddle
As a speaking professional, your most valuable asset is your intellectual property. This session saddles you up to better protect, manage and fatten that cash cow.
- Distinguish between the intellectual property types
- Ensure ownership from the outset (employees vs. contractors)
- Ace copyrights and avoid copy-wrongs
- Master the trademark DOs and DONʼTs
- Preserve, Protect & Defend — Police your I.P.
- Stop rustling others’ cash cows
- Avoid “public domain” land mines
- Capitalize and comply with licensing opportunities
About the Speaker
Russ serves up quick wit, humorous storytelling and poignant tips, keeping you involved from start to finish. Having practiced marriage for 32 years, law for 24, fatherhood for 23, and braved adventures as a juvenile probation officer, realtor and newspaper columnist, Russ Riddle is convinced that we must never stop learning, laughing and leading.
His love of levity stems in part from an intellectual property law practice that has served such clients as Barney & Friends®, Wishbone®, Bob the Builder®, Thomas & Friends®, the voice of Jimmy Neutron® and impersonators of John Wayne and Michael Jackson.
Russ’s philosophy that every productive endeavor in business and life boils down to positive relationships, and that such requires healthy communication, underscores his mission of helping people achieve top performance levels. Learn more about him at his website.