Presented by David Goldman
You don't have to be funny - unless you want to get paid more money.
- Would you like to raise your fees without hearing laughter on the other end of the line?
- Would you like bureaus to call you first?
- Would you like to connect, be remembered, and get re-booked?
Grab your lunch and join us. In this two-hour workshop you will:
- Learn your humor style and how to use it to reinforce your message.
- Apply comedy formulas that help make your humor intentional, not accidental.
- Learn how to measure audience engagement within three minutes.
“David helped me craft my signature keynote so I could be intentionally funny while still providing outstanding content. He totally gets how to maximize the inherent comedic talents of his clients and genuinely cares about helping speakers delivering the best possible programs. My bookings, fees and income dramatically increased after having worked with him!”
International Keynote Speaker & Humorist
“Thanks to David, Janel and I delivered a hilarious and, by all measures, successful comedy dialogue for our National Speakers Association annual Gala. If you want to add humor to your keynote reach out to David. He’ll teach you how to write and deliver humor for your keynote.”
International Keynote Speaker
David toured with and learned from Jerry Seinfeld, Ellen, and Jeff Dunham. He is the creator of The Laughing Stockbroker® Show on ABCNews.com and on CBS Radio. David has written for Gary Shandling, CBS MarketWatch, and his own newspaper column. David has performed in some of the best comedy clubs in North America, including The Improv in LA, Chicago, Seattle, Irvine, Brea, Phoenix, The Comedy & Magic Club in Hermosa Beach, Catch a Rising Star, The Ice House, Yuk Yuks in Vancouver BC.